Thursday 4 November 2010

Jessica Bell is giving away Prizes!!!

Hi all!  How's your week going so far?  I know, I know, it's only Thursday, isn't it?  Hang in there, it will be Friday tomorrow, then it's the weekend once again...yayyyy!!!!

Now, to my blog post - more prizes to win! This time it's Jessica Bell!!! Please visit her blog - The Alliterative Allomorph for details on how to win!!!

As a teaser, she's giving away Amazon Cards and a Surprise Prize - Something Greek!!! Is there anything else cooler than that? Here's the link again - Alliterative Allomorph.

5 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Thanks, a million, Len!!! :o)

Melissa said...

This is a great, great contest. I hope she gets to 500!

Old Kitty said...

Woo-hoo nearly 400 followers and growing! Fantastic!! Good luck all those joining in! Great giveaway! Take care
x

Denise Covey said...

Lovely of you to blog about it for Jessica. I'm in already and must do a post..:)

Talli Roland said...

Yay for Jess's contest! :)