Thursday 17 June 2010

A song in my head

Has this ever happened to you? You listen to a song, then you start singing it as you do your everyday activities and then don't stop for days? You can't stop singing the same song everyday. It is stuck in your head. Yes, it's happened to me. It is actually happening to me now. It's not that I don't like the song....but it just makes me wonder why a song can get stuck in one's brain and doesn't go away? I'm sharing with you the song, with lyrics, perhaps it will get stuck in your head, too? To listen to the song, please click here. Loving Arms by Kris Kristofferson and Rita Coolidge If you could see me now The one who said That he'd rather roam The one who said He'd rather be alone If you could only see me now If I could hold you now Just for a moment If I could really make you mine Just for awhile Turn back the hands of time If I could only hold you now I've been too long in the wind Too long in the rain Takin' any comfort that I can Looking back and longing for The freedom of my chains And lying in you loving arms again If you could hear me now Singing somewhere in the lonely night Dreaming of the arms that held me tight If I could only hold you now Ooh I've been too long in the wind Too long in the rain Takin' any comfort that I can Looking back and longing for The freedom of my chains And lying in your loving arms again I can almost feel your loving arms again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song Len! High school days....Ms Lai here.

betchai said...

I am singing here Len :)
funny about lyrics sticking in your ming, it happened to me with commercial, i can't stop from saying "5, 5, 5 dollar footlong....", hehehe, I love subway :)